Monday, November 24, 2008

Belen, New Mexico

Okay well yes i am aware this is my first blog but i will just go right ahead and jump into it.
My parents and I embarked on our journey today

destination: Tucson, Arizona
reason: see janice. for thanksgiving

as a result in leaving today i didnt get to find out the musical until later on today which is by the way Learning to run a business without even trying. *this should be interesting*
anyways....after we set off i of course fell asleep no time at all. when i wake up we have only been in the car for not even two hours. i thought shoot me now.
after eating at a not-half-bad mcdonalds we all climb back into the car. i of course now have a license so as a result i got t0 drive about an hour later. this is where i learn the beauty of the cruise control . hahaha, well everything is fine until i discovered that i wouldnt have been able to drive without my dad because i look over and he is helping me drive with his feet and his legs....what can i say? you gotta love em. of course my mother is sick so she is snoring in the back seat and when she isnt she is calmly reminding to keep my hands at ten and two o'clock. okay got it, but that didnt last too long because i was getting blinded by the light/ aka. the sun.



i elaborate later but long story short.......here i sit in a place called Belen, New Mexico with gross hair and nasty breath waiting to start towards my sister and her family again. and i discovered something out here, the stars are so so pretty if you just look at them.

No comments: